Monday, October 5, 2009
More Katie
Katie has been going into my neighbor's apartment and even spent an afternoon asleep on the loveseat behind a throw pillow. Frankly, I've been questioning myself, wondering if I was a hypocrite for being so critical of the women of Tennessee and Way when I myself was facilitating a cat living outside. I had arranged for an Igloo. Someone else supplied a heat resistant pad and an Igloo pad. But are my actions equivalent to what those women did for Way? I don't know. I've been agonizing over it. It helps to know that Katie is spending more time inside, but I haven't been able to convince my neighbor that Katie and Annie will get along and that her furniture will not be shredded. I don't know. I guess I'll have to continue to agonize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment