Monday, April 26, 2010

Undercover Mouse

The girlies got a new toy. They love it. I'm beginning to hate it. It has a thingy that is battery-operated and goes around and around randomly. I saw a video of it, and the cats in the video were really wild. Was that a warning to me? Oh, no. It makes Sophie even wilder than she normally is and makes the cats in the video seem sedate. Poor Molly had her chance at it this afternoon while Sophie was asleep - until Sophie heard it and came flying into the room and landed in the middle of it.

Sophie will play with it for hours but unfortunately has made up her own little game. She goes under it and pulls the "mouse" off and then waits for me to come and put it back on. It's her own version of fetch with me doing the fetching. This afternoon I actually told her that if she pulls it off again she can't play anymore. Ha. I sat down, she pulled it off, I got up and put it back on, she pulled it off . . . . .

No more cat toy videos for me.

3 comments:

  1. If you'd just by them each one they wouldn't have to share and they could each have their own game going on. AND ... Haven't you learned Sophie can't have removable parts on her toys? Sheesh, MOM. OH ... I'm putting Abby on a plane to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, right, why didn't I think of that. They should each have one. I'm sure all I would have to do is put their names on them so they could identify their own and leave the other one alone.

    Abby? To teach the girlies to misbehave? hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. I miss you on the board! You have me rolling ...
    LOVED the vet story

    Tetnus shots are recommended every 10 years, I think. Mollie is SO Abby.

    ReplyDelete