Saturday, March 6, 2010

Someone in my euchre group makes handkerchief dolls and brought all of us one at Christmas. Very pretty with their long hair and straw hats.

Molly became very interested in mine and finally managed to get it. She brought it into the office today, stretched out with it, and started licking the hat. Which I didn't find all that strange since Sophie, after all, licks the curtains all the time. As a matter of fact, I don't find anything they do strange since they tend to be rather strange. I've even gotten used to Molly making snorting noises when I'm using the Press-N-Seal.

So, I watched her for awhile, trying to figure out what the attraction was, and then it dawned on me. The hair and hat are GLUED on. What a find for a little glue freak. I think I might get her some white-out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment