The ants are back already, but I've been plotting and planning all winter. Raid ant traps are supposed to be safe, and I put two behind the refrigerator and two behind a freestanding cabinet with legs but the bottom about an inch from the floor. The traps are wedged between the floor register and the baseboard. I did it when the girlies were sound asleep, and there's no way they can reach under it all the way to the back.
I just walked into the kitchen, and there was Sophie in front of the cabinet, flat on her belly, legs splayed out to the side, head tilted down so she can see under the cabinet. So I guess she's the one who's plotting and planning now. I put the broom in the closet so she can't use it to swat them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's what happens when you have such brilliant girlies-lucky you, lol!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you still have ants!!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteIt was cold in Florida so they decided they might as well come back early.
ReplyDelete