I ordered the girlies' very favorite dry food from a new place, and there was a mixup and they couldn't ship. I reordered from the regular place but not before I threw a hissy fit with the new place, which then overnighted the food to me. Too late to cancel the second order so I now have 30 pounds of food . . . that they no longer like. I did, however, watch Sophie eat two little clumps of cat hair off the carpet this morning.
One might wonder why I let her eat the second one. Well, I was sitting with my mouth hanging open, thinking I was seeing things with the first, and then it was confirmed with the second. Maybe I won't have to sweep anymore.
Cats are very peculiar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

roflmao! oh my ... 30 lbs!! What fickle girlies you have! Maybe they'll develop a taste for it once you sit them down and explain to them what what you went through to get it?
ReplyDeleteGood luck!