Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the aftermath

Sophie discovered she could meow today. So she's been using it instead of snapping her toes to get my attention. I decided I should ignore her so I don't always have to jump up and run to see if she's okay every time she meows her pathetic little meow. She might catch on that she can use it to her benefit.

While we were gone, a strange cat apparently came to live here. Sophie has never seen her before and doesn't like her at all. There has been spitting and hissing every time Molly even looks at her. It stopped for awhile and then started again. Molly just wants to get a good sniff, and she's really working on it, sidling along the wall and under the end table to get close. She did slip up behind Sophie and get a little sniff, but Sophie whirled and hissed. Maybe tomorrow things will be back to normal. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, that sounds about right....

    ReplyDelete