Sophie is back to her meowless self. After a good sniff fest this morning, the spitting and hissing have also stopped.
However, these hairballs deposited in strategic spots have got to stop. Or I have to stop going barefoot. It adds insult to injury when after carefully tiptoeing into the bathroom to wash my hairball-covered feet the guilty party follows me and tries to cover my feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know the bathroom is not a solo room. One must always have company there. Preferrably more than one "company". Have you tried giving them some hairball stuff like laxatone or the petromalt? It won't completely eliminate you having to clean the carpet from time to time, but should help eliminate some of the problem.
ReplyDeleteYes, I've tried, and they have no interest in it. Sophie will lick a little Vaseline but not enough to help anything. I need someone on 24/7 sweeper duty to keep Sophie from scarfing up the little clumps of hair she loses constantly.
ReplyDelete