Friday, September 11, 2009

another lovely night

Last night was couch night. I was just dozing off when Sophie jumped over me to get to the back of the couch, and she launched herself off my arm. Since I watched Oprah's show on flesh-eating bacteria, I had to get up and clean my arm with peroxide and dig out the Neosporin. I covered the scratches with Band-Aids and went to real bed. Just dozing off again and felt something touching my arm. There she was, little miss glue freak Molly Ann, trying to pick my Band-Aids off. So I pulled the cover over my arm and went to sleep. Molly, however, is of the philosophy that where there's a will there's a way. Up under the cover she came. More picking at the Band-Aids. I had to get up and put on a long-sleeved top. I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment