Saturday, December 19, 2009

ho ho ho

I got boxes with presents today. I got one a couple of weeks ago and have left it alone. Well, except for a little shaking and feeling something slide back and forth.

So, at least three books. One of them is Stephen King's new one. Don't know about the other two but I'm sure one must be Jonathan Kellerman's new one. People really need to use see through paper.

One gift is really puzzling. Feels like something with a handle. Okay, I admit it, it WAS puzzling.

One is PJ bottoms I'm pretty sure. I did ask for them.

The girlies each got a package, too. They act like they don't even care. I hope it's not mice that look like mice.

Six more days 'til Christmas. I have to work Christmas Day so I'll have to open early. Christmas Eve, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment