Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I decided I want to put lights around my windows and have had all sorts of problems, making me want to forget about it. But, rather than give up, I got some 3M Command hooks to hook the lights on (I watch too much TV) and avoid the use of tape because of you know who. I was alone in my office and opened the package as quietly as I could. The girlies were asleep in the living room. Took the strip out and had no sooner peeled the strip off when I heard her coming. Ms. Bloodhound, who had caught the scent of adhesive. I closed my hand over the strip, but she took it in both paws and tried to open my fingers. I stuck it on the window frame where she couldn't get to it, but I need several more, and she will be able to reach them. Back to the drawing board. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment