Sunday, December 26, 2010
Today was computer cleaning day. I always follow the rules, particularly the one that strikes fear in your heart about static electricity. I closed my office door, pulled the CPU out onto the wood chairmat, and opened it up. The office door opens, and in they come, scooting their feet on the carpet and humming ain't no mountain high enough. I jumped up and tried to herd them out. Obviously they were prepared for that since they split up, Sophie coming straight in and Molly detouring behind my desk so she could sniff and examine whatever that was on the floor. By the time I got back around my desk to ward her off, she was touching and sniffing and I heard a faint pop. She had no intention of letting me catch her and ruin her good time. Then I got the bright idea of using the can of air, thinking it would at least make her back up. Wrong. So, I had to spray the dust out with Molly having a front row seat, close it up, and plug it back in. Much to my surprise, she wasn't able to zap anything. Better luck next time, Molly Ann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment