Saturday, February 5, 2011

Molly and the repairman

This afternoon, a furnace repairman finally got here. And Molly performed. Racing in and out of the bathroom where the furnace is, skidding up to him where he was lying on the floor with tools everywhere. I didn't want to say anything to her because I didn't want him to think I can't control my cat, and the chance that she would actually respond and stop was very remote. She was running up to him and then backing up stiff-legged. Around the living room, up the cat tree, just generally showing off.

He had to leave to get a part, and as he was coming out of the bathroom, I asked him to close the door if he had the furnace open and tools out. He turned, closed the door, and looked at Molly and said na-na-na-na-nah. And then reached down and petted her. I'm still laughing.

And when he got back, Sophie decided to join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment