Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cinderella

Cinderella is a "real" tortie, predominantly black with orange "decorations" and an orange swath across her neck.  She was the first one I saw peeking out of my garage (before I went slinking into the apartment).  I named her Cinderella because no one seemed to like her.  They didn't eat with her, and no one played with her.  When I went out to call them to eat, I could always find her by looking into the neighbor's tree, where she would be sleeping on a high branch.   She now sleeps on the top shelf of the cat tree.

She was a chewer, including my ankles, and was always pulling hens and chicks out of my planter. A neighbor said she told her she was going to be in trouble if she didn't stop, but I don't think it phased her.   I think she's probably the one who chewed the insulation off my other neighbor's AC, although I feigned ignorance.  She didn't go for her first shots because I couldn't catch her. 

Cinderella is still basically a quiet cat but has been chasing and playing with Miss Piggy lately.  She likes to lay on the sidewalk between two buildings so she can see in the front and the back and not miss anything..  She is also known as Miss Nosy Rosy because she goes up on everyone's deck and looks in their patio door.

No comments:

Post a Comment