Well, a quiet night with the kittens at the clinic and the kitchen closed. I am scheduled to pick them up in two days to bring them home and let them go. Trap, neuter, and release. No fuss, no muss. Free to roam and climb the valleys at will. They can always come here to eat since they have a philanthropist sending them food.
Finally pick-up day comes, and it's raining. I better not let them go in the rain with wet incisions. One more day won't hurt.
Still kinda damp out. One more day and then I'll let them go.
Days later, and the Igloo and dog house look very nice on the deck. Beds everywhere. Is this what they meant when they designed the term "trap-neuter-release?" Four little kittens are now indoor-outdoor. Sigh. I'm a failure.
Cassandra is still gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment