They finally got bored with removing pieces of baseboard. I find only an occasional screw on the floor, and nothing has collapsed yet from being short a screw (well, I've come close a couple of times). Today I've had to spend time looking for the item that's missing a battery cover. A yet to be identified item.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
another mystery
They finally got bored with removing pieces of baseboard. I find only an occasional screw on the floor, and nothing has collapsed yet from being short a screw (well, I've come close a couple of times). Today I've had to spend time looking for the item that's missing a battery cover. A yet to be identified item.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Alarm clock battery storage? How many things do you have this color???
ReplyDeletePlants look good. Should I ship you some purple whatever plant?
It came off a mouse.
ReplyDeleteI'd love some purple whatevers, but I'm afraid you'd go to jail for sending plant material out of California. Or maybe you can send it out but I can't send it in. I always get that mixed up. :)