I went out to feed my flowers, and there was a puppy playing around in the grassy area. A little black with white on her tummy puppy. I sat on the steps, and she came over to me so I had to pick her up and hold her and talk to her. She smelled like a little goat masquerading as a puppy and was squirmy and gnawed on my bare toes for awhile. I knew, of course, that I couldn't possibly leave a puppy to fend for herself. But then a neighbor came to get her. Drat.
She's 7 weeks old and the product of a lab/cocker mix and a boxer/something mix. I gave my spay and neuter lecture, and my neighbor assured me that she would have it done. I'm sure she won't mind if I keep checking though. :)
Molly and I so miss having a dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment