Sunday, May 17, 2009

a real cat

I guess I tempted fate with the mirror trick. This morning there was a commotion at the patio door, and I went to see what was going on. There was the black cat looking in and Sophie looking out, both growling and hitting the door with their paws. Molly was just watching and not showing much interest. I really think he belongs to someone because his coat is shiny and he's not skinny. I know he's a he because he was backing up to flower pots and the patio door and spraying. Oh, and kicking dirt out of the flower pots that he has converted to litter boxes.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds ominous. He could spray your patio door or somehow really upset Sophie and convince her to act like a cat and spray back or not use the litter box out of stress.... Could you put cut up lemons or other citrus in the pots? Some cats don't like the smell and it might discourage him from using the pots as a litter box.
    At least he is owned. That's a relief.

    ReplyDelete