Friday, October 22, 2010

I was too kind about Molly Ann yesterday.

Today I got a new monitor because the display on the old one was shimmying. Got it out of the box and followed the directions to put it on the protective padding on the floor to put the base on it. I didn't remove the film.

Came into my office to disconnect the old one and decided I might as well break down and finally open up the computer to blow out the dust and cat hair. While I was doing that, there were, of course, noises from the living room, and I knew instantly what she was doing. Sure enough, there she was, pulling the film off. I neglected to close the office door, and after I removed the rest of the film, I came back to discover she was examining the innards of my computer. Fortunately, she didn't scoot her feet on the carpet to cause static electricity before she did it. After I finished cleaning it out and went to get the new monitor, I discovered her with her arm in the waste basket trying to retrieve the film.

They're both monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment