This might not be appropriate for a blog. Probably isn't. Oh, well.
My mother always called it "toilet tissue." Much classier.
I always buy the biggest rolls of Charmin - after poking a little hole in the wrapper and sniffing it to make sure they haven't started using that terrible perfumy stuff again. I don't like to change the roll often (I'm lazy as sin) so the bigger the better. The last time I went to the store they had little skimpy rolls of Charmin, but I found some big rolls of Northern. Don't believe I've ever used Northern before. Now I know why.
It's like being in a public restroom. I hate it. And I have 10 rolls to go, and the rolls last a llllllllllong time. However, I've been known to use TP as a substitute for Kleenex, and, after just washing and drying a load of clothes without checking pockets, I did find that Northern washes and dries very nicely. Charmin always turns into little balls which fall onto the floor when I take the clothes out of the washer, and then I have to fight Sophie for them. I don't think Northern had that in mind as its one redeeming quality though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment