I think they've done studies that have shown that having dogs and cats has a calming effect, lowers blood pressure, and increases longevity. I wonder where they got the dogs and cats they used in those studies. I also wonder why I have hypertension now. Could it be that B&R are the exception to the rule?
Climbing on ladders and stepstools has never been my favorite activity. I've been working for weeks with burned out bulbs in the overhead light, but today I decided I would brave it. Girlies asleep. I got the stepstool, decided which direction it would be best to fall, and positioned it. I no sooner had gotten up on the top step and was reaching to take the globe off when both girlies came skidding across my desk. The fun began. Somehow I got the bulbs changed and the globe back on, despite having company on the stepstool and bulbs and the screw from the globe batted around. I consider it a success since I didn't end up in the ER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment