I'm the one who forgets she has a cellphone but actually pays a monthly rate for it . . . just in case I need it. And, of course, remember that I have one.
I don't understand this twitter thing. I don't know how to do it. I don't know what you use to do it. I think the program is twitter and that you tweet. I don't really care whether people tweet or not, but I really, really wish that local news shows wouldn't encourage people to tweet about news stories and then take up five or so minutes of show time to read them. Obviously, the mentally ill can tweet since there has to be something wrong if someone tweets that a mother deserves the death of her child because she let her play in their yard unsupervised for a few minutes. And the newscaster reads it. What a platform for people to anonymously spew vitriole! I wish it would stop. It annoys me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter is easier to follow on a computer actually. But read tweets on the air, are you kidding??
ReplyDelete