I live with a glue freak. I have to be very careful to keep all tape in a drawer that can be opened only by humans. When a package arrives, I have to remove all the tape and stickers and put them securely in a wastebasket. I especially have to be careful with that ole favorite Press'N'Seal.
When I buy a package of buns, I wrap them individually in Press'N'Seal and freeze them. Yesterday I took one out of the freezer and put it on top of the cannister so it would thaw. When I went to the kitchen to fix dinner, there was my bun on the floor, an effort having been made to get the wrap off. She's like a bloodhound about sticky things.
And it's not the usual culprit, Sophie Mae. It's the other little weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HA! So, one saw the other and thought, there might be something to all that, let me check that out? B & R are special!
ReplyDelete