Monday, January 18, 2010
I half gave up
I got nervous about Molly not drinking water and brought the old water bowl back in and put it about a foot from the fountain. She jumps up on my desk, walks across me to the back of my chair, walks along it and then jumps onto the file cabinet to look out the window, just to keep from walking past the fountain. I can't think of anything else she has ever been afraid of. She loves to sit in the window and watch the lawn mower about 4 feet away from her. She comes running to watch the snow plow in the parking lot. She runs to the door when the doorbell rings so she won't miss anything. And won't walk past a bowl of water. Unplugged. Making no noise. I don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment