While not foolproof, I put my pills in a pillbox now. Then I at least know if the slot is empty there's a good chance I've taken them. I have a pill that I cut to make 30 mg out of 40 mg, not on my doctor's orders but because I know much more than doctors. :)
So, I was sitting on the couch cutting them, and the bottle flipped out of my hand and the pills went all over the floor. I crawled around, looking under things and behind things. Whew. I got them all. I started cutting again and looked down and Sophie was batting something across the floor. I jumped up to see what it was, and it was a pill. I took it from her, looked around for more, didn't see any and started cutting again. Sophie went flying across the room doing her best soccer moves. Another pill. I really think that's all of them now. She hasn't found any more so that's a good sign. And, yes, I picked them up off the floor and put them back into the bottle. They cost $2.50 each. I didn't even blow on them.
Poor Molly slept through the whole thing. Maybe next time she can join in the excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate when stuff like that happens. At least they were big enough to find! And that Sophie was ever so helpful, as well.
ReplyDelete