Saturday, January 23, 2010

what fun the girlies have

Molly likes to sleep on the rocker/glider, which has vertical rungs. Yesterday Sophie discovered she could reach through the rungs and bop Molly on the head or the leg and duck down so Molly didn't see her when she raised her head to see what was going on. Sophie was very amused by the whole thing. Molly not so much. I figure it's payback for all the times Molly hides behind a door and makes Sophie jump 3 feet into the air when Molly jumps out at her as she passes by.

Today Molly played spin the dry food in the water dish. Kinda messy but she seemed to enjoy it nearly as much as drop the dry food down the floor register. Drop a piece into the OLD water bowl (as in, no, I'm not drinking out of that fountain, turned on or not), spin it around a few times, and fish it out and eat it. Had I known she liked moistened dry food, I would have done it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment