Saturday, July 11, 2009

I feel so guilty

I got a new grill brush and cleaned the grill but didn't bring the brush inside. Today I went out, and it was on the ground. It's made out of something like steel wool on one side and a metal brush on the other, and the steel wool part was torn off and chewed with pieces missing and some of the tips of the brush are missing. A cat or someone is now walking around with metal in his or her stomach and probably sick. Or worse. All because of being hungry enough to want grill scrapings and me being too lazy to go back out to get the brush. I hate me sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I don't think a cat, but a raccoon? Possum? Maybe they pulled the metal tips and chewed and spit them out. What has teeth strong enough to chew off the tips of the metal brush?

    ReplyDelete