I'm very permissive with the girlies. Well, with every dog and cat since the beginning.
It started with Molly wanting treats at my desk, so I switched to giving her pieces of dry food instead because she couldn't have so many treats, and she was perfectly happy. Then she started wanting to eat on the corner of my desk all the time, not on a plate or in a bowl or on a placemat, just on the corner. Then Sophie discovered the little picnic, and she wanted to share.
No problem until they started shooting dry food off the side of my desk, watching to see if it went down the floor vent. I have to take the cover off and suck food out of the vent all the time. Now, they want me to line food up on the edge of the desk so they can stand on the floor on their hindlegs and pick it off with their paws. And I do it.
I've created two little monsters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

And yet you are not somehow videotaping this?? For shame!
ReplyDelete