skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 17, 2009
retribution
Molly is zonked on her chair. Resting up for tonight no doubt. I'm considering poking my fingers in her side and talking in her ear. I think I could simulate kneading, too.
1 comment:
Barbara
July 17, 2009 at 10:53 PM
You should. Maybe it would wear her out. Or at least she'll get a taste of her own medicine.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Musings
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
2012
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(37)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(112)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
▼
2009
(147)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(21)
▼
July
(27)
glue freak
my last word
permissive
new word
new game
FOR SALE
BOOKENDS
TA-DA 10000 finally.
Molly's very own quilt.
retribution
I can't take it
FLY ALERT!!!!!!(look closely for TWO)
door training
and so it's over
I feel so guilty
sleep deprivation solved
the update
Michael Jackson
sleep deprivation
umpires
Scotch Fur Fighter
little green machine
more teachings
things I don't know
senility
sadism and cats
no interest???????
►
June
(12)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(11)
About Me
karen
View my complete profile
You should. Maybe it would wear her out. Or at least she'll get a taste of her own medicine.
ReplyDelete