I watched most of the memorial yesterday. I was never really a fan, as a matter of personal taste, but I certainly recognized his extraordinary talent. Had I been on the jury, I would have voted for his acquittal, too, because I never believed he was guilty of the crimes he was accused of.
I couldn't look at Joe Jackson. He's the evil one. Having known someone who was beaten as a child, I know that it affects that child's life far into adulthood.
I also watched a documentary over the weekend. The reporter was in an elevator with Michael and his children and asked one of the children a question in adult terms. Michael waited a second and then gently re-asked the question in words that the child could understand. I have no doubt that he was a good father.
Finally he's at peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was at work when the memorial took place, but I watched a clip of little Paris saying he was the best dad ever and she loved him very much. Who cares about everything else. My heart went out to that little girl missing her daddy.
ReplyDelete