Why men have to take their hats off during the national anthem and women don't.
Who decided that some animals should be ridden and not others? A zebra is kinda like a horse but I don't think anyone ever rides them. I suppose cows wouldn't be fast enough. But elephants aren't fast, and they're ridden.
Why it's okay to genetically alter animals but not humans. Well, it was humans who did the altering for their convenience I guess. Like, let's breed poodles from standard size, key words standard size, until we get one that's small enough to fit in a teacup. Too bad humans couldn't figure out how to breed dogs that they determined look better with nubbins of tails and ears that stood up so it would have been a lot easier on Dobermans than chopping them off.
Why do people think some dogs are intended to "work." I think the AKC even has a class of "working dogs." Then they even rationalize that dogs enjoy it. Right. Like people enjoy their jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment