Tuesday, July 7, 2009

little green machine

I used to have one but didn't bring it when I moved since I'm not allowed to use anything on the carpet. Now I need it to suck water out of the carpet every day instead of using a roll of Bounty.

The girlies have a water bowl with a reservoir container sitting on top of it. It's been sitting in the same place for a year. A couple of nights ago I heard a noise, and when I checked, it had gotten knocked off. Water glugging everywhere. I thought it was an accident. The second time I kinda frowned to myself. Tonight I saw the little skidding episode that knocked it off. I'm not sure it was an accident, but they have made me rather paranoid. When you have cats who remove pieces of baseboard and screws, anything's possible.

2 comments:

  1. You're not allowed to use anything on the carpet? WTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in my lease. Nothing but dish soap and a white cloth. Obviously they don't have puking cats.

    ReplyDelete